Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Free Printable "Love You to the Moon and Back"

I love the projects that abound at the moment with chalkboards as inspiration. I think there is something really appealing about the look of a nicely formed chalkboard. Maybe it comes from years of visiting cafes and little local restaurants that show their specials on boards.

Whatever the reason, I love the look so decided to make my own print for my daughter's room. I thought this was the perfect place for a little reminder of how much we love her, and using the chalkboard theme is perfect for a children's room.

So first I spent the week searching for elements to make this little quote, one of my favourites and something I say to my daughter all the time. 'We love you to the moon and back...'


We have hung this in a lovely little distressed yellow and white frame that I made recently and it sits on our daughters bedroom wall right where she sees it every night before she falls asleep so she will always know how much we love her.

Download a copy here...

(PS, the print comes without the yellow framing but with the blackboard right to the edge, I added the digital frame just to show how cute it looks once it is framed.)

Hope you Enjoy this and don't forget to share it with other's who might like a copy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment